Muslim-Forum
Willkommen im Forum der Muslime für deutschsprachige Gottesehrfürchtige

Alle Autoren des Forums zeichnen mit ihrem realen Namen

RE: I wonder how many pulpits will make people cry over oppression but never once mention the oppressions in Palestine, Yemen, Pakistan, Nigeria and Burma?

#16 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 05.09.2019 14:25

Unterschriftensammlung (Petition) für die Freilassung Sheikh Zakzakys...auch zum Verbreiten!

https://www.change.org/p/the-nigerian-go...-shaykh-zakzaky

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

RE: I wonder how many pulpits will make people cry over oppression but never once mention the oppressions in Palestine, Yemen, Pakistan, Nigeria and Burma?

#17 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 07.09.2019 03:35

https://www.ihrc.org.uk/activities/press...ra-processions/

Information reaching IHRC from reliable sources in Nigeria suggests that the authorities are planning to prevent and disrupt annual processions due to take place in commemoration of the holy day of Ashura early next week

#FreeZakzaky

[Share this]

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

#18 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 10.09.2019 21:04

PRESS STATEMENT

*A dozen killed by police on Ashura procession across the Nation*

The Islamic Movement in Nigeria has confirmed the killing of at least a dozen of Ashura mourners across the nation during the peaceful Ashura mourning procession today, 10/09/2019.

At least three people were confirmed killed by the police in Kaduna and 10 others injured, some fatally, when thousands of Muslim brothers and sisters trooped out in the early hours of today Tuesday 10/09/2019 commemorating the tragic events of Ashura.

In Bauchi, reports also have it that 3 people were killed during the Ashura procession when the police attacked the mourners. Likewise 3 other people were killed by the police in Azare, also in Bauchi state.

Another 3 people were killed by the police in Gombe, Gombe state.

One person was reportedly killed by the police in Illela, during the Ashura procession there, and another person was killed in Goronyo all in Sokoto state. In Malumfashi, Katsina state also another person was killed. In Katsina town however, several people sustained bullet wounds when the police opened fire on the mourners, not only during the mourning procession, but afterwards as the well armed policemen attempted to forcibly make their way into the Islamic centre of the Movement.

These casualty figures may however rise due to the fatal gunshot wounds sustained by some of the peaceful mourners.

This year's Ashura procession was held in all the state capitals of the North and Abuja. It ended peacefully in Abuja, Jos, Kebbi, Minna, Lafia, Yola, Gusau, Zaria, Kano, Jalingo, Damaturu, Hadejia and Potiskum.

Today’s show of shame and rage by the police across the states was sequel to the tragic orders given to it by the Inspector general of police, Mohammed Adamu to brutally attack the peaceful Ashura mourners.

That the mourning procession ended peacefully in places not attacked by the police is sufficient evidence as to who the instigators of violence are whenever we are carrying out our legitimate religious duties.

We are grateful to Allah the Almighty that has granted us the courage to come out in several cities and villages across the country to commemorate the brutal killing of Imam Hussein (AS), the Grandson of Prophet Muhammad (S) as it is done in several cities across the globe, despite intimidation and threats by the federal government and its agents, acting on behalf of the Saudis by proxy.

SIGNED BY
IBRAHIM MUSA
PRESIDENT MEDIA FORUM
ISLAMIC MOVEMENT IN NIGERIA
10/09/2019

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

#19 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 11.09.2019 15:37

One of the companions of Imam Hussain (as) is an African decent. That is John.
John is very good example of the allegiance of Africans to Ahlulbayt (as).
Alhamdolillah, in Africa today there are many Johns. Even in Nigeria alone there are millions of Johns who allegiance to Abu Abdullah (as). InshaAllah you will see on Ashura millions of females and males Johns.
Alhamdolillah our relationship with the Ahlulbayt (as) is old. People like John who came before us they have thought us true allegiance to the Ahlulbayt (as).

Shaheed Sheikh Turi

🆔 @nigeria_blogfa_com

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

#20 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 11.09.2019 15:47

As we have mentioned, we are raising funds for members of IMN that have been attacked by Nigerian police and the Nigerian Army as well as for the families of those that have been murdered.

Today, hundreds more were wounded and 3 were killed during the Ashura processions across Nigeria.

*We only need £2500 more to be raised and we will reach our target of £20,000!*

If everyone in this group donates £10 we can easily meet this target by the end of today!

DONATE HERE: https://www.gofundme.com/f/71o3l74

May God reward you all ✊🏽

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

#21 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 12.09.2019 16:04

It was shocking and disgraceful to see how the organisers of the Ashura procession in London tried to stop mourners from holding a banner at the procession that read: “Hussain stood against the oppressor and so do we” while showing pictures of criminals like Netanyahu, MBS, Modi and Buhari, and also showing solidarity with Shaykh Zakzaky.

The security carried out their aggression on the instructions of the organisers who claimed the procession was solely for Imam Hussain (as) and no politics was allowed.

I wonder which Imam Hussain (as) they are holding the procession for when they try to stop people from following in his footsteps and standing against the tyrants of our time.

#NeverToHumiliation

https://www.facebook.com/699841437/posts...2471438?sfns=mo

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

#22 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 26.01.2020 06:08

Die Fake-News vom angeblichen Märtyrer-Tod Sheikh Zakzakys, die sich gerade ausgebreitet haben, sind überhaupt KEIN gutes Zeichen, dass war sicher ein Test um zu testen wie auf seine Hinrichtung reagiert wird! Wenn wir nicht reagieren, ist dies ein grünes Licht, dass man ihn ruhig hinrichten kann! Bei Shadid As-Sadr hat man auch zuerst getestet, wie man auf seine Todesnachricht reagiert...als man sah, dass kaum jemand reagiert oder nur wenig Reaktionen kommen, hat ihn das Sadam-Regime tatsächlich hingerichtet...

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

#23 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 26.01.2020 06:10

Assalamu Alaikum Everyone, a couple of days ago, most of you heard the unfounded rumors that Sheikh Zakzaky had been martyred! I think perhaps this was a test to see how people would react if the Sheikh was sentenced to death, as he is being tried on murder and could get the death penalty if convicted. The Sheikh’s court date is February 6 and my brothers and sisters, I think we need to make as much noise as possible to let the Nigerian government know we are watching and are demanding his release. Please let’s get busy and get the word out🙏🏾.
Marzieh Hashemi

Comment from a brother in another group:

Salam this was a tactic also used in other places such as Iraq. I remember being told about such a "test" by Saddam in Iraq wrt Shaheed AlSadr.

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

#24 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 27.01.2020 08:45

*10 DAYS UNTIL COURT HEARING*

As we are heading into the start of a new week, please take 5 minutes out of your schedule today to contact the Nigerian Embassy in your country

It is important to highlight that Sheikh Zakzaky, an innocent man, *has been denied access to medical care in Kaduna Central Prison.*

This is a gross violation of his human rights and the Nigerian Authorities must be held responsible.

Contact details for the embassy can be found here: https://www.embassypages.com/nigeria

#FreeZakzaky
✊🏼✊🏾✊🏿

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

#25 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 04.02.2020 14:46

Unterschriftenaktion für Sheikh Zakzaky

https://www.change.org/p/the-nigerian-go...8Vh6Yr5jLMxgHLY

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

#26 von Tobias Martin Schneider , 12.02.2020 06:42

Model email / letter

Subject: Urgent – Release Sheikh Zakzaky and Zeenah immediately

Dear [Insert Ambassador/High Commisioner’s name],

I am writing to inform you about the continued illegal detention of Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky and Mallima Zeenah. It has been four years now that the Sheikh and his wife have been kept in illegal detention. They continue to be refused the medical treatment which they are in dire need of.

This news is deeply concerning, especially at a time where the health of the Sheikh is in critical condition, as is that of Mallima Zeenah. Refusing their medication could lead to fatal consequences and can be seen as an assassination attempt by the Nigerian authorities.

Their continued detention cannot be justified by any means and should this lead to their deaths, the Nigerian authorities will be held responsible for this complete travesty.

I demand the Nigerian authorities end this episode with the immediate and unconditional release of both the Sheikh and Muallima. I await your urgent confirmation that they will be released immediately.

Yours sincerely,

[Your name]

👉🏾 Contact details for the embassy can be found here:
🔗 https://www.embassypages.com/nigeria

✅The Governor of Kaduna (Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai)
twitter.com/elrufai?s=09

✅The President of Nigeria (Muhammad Buhari)
Twitter.com/MBuhari
Instagram.com/muhammadubuhari

✅Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation
Phone: +234-803-600-1627
Email: info@osgf.gov.ng

✅National Human Rights Commission
Phone: +234 9 4135274
Email:info@nigeriarights.gov.ng

✅Public Complaints Commission:
Tel: +234 80 335 055 98.
E-Mail: info@pcc.gov.ng
Facebook

✅chairman northern govs forum
E-Mail:info@ngf.org.ng
Tel: +234 (0) 92920025

✅state house
statehouse.gov.ng/participate

پ.ن. می‌توانید با ارسال این متن (قسمت ایتالیک شده) به آدرس های بالا خواستار آزادی فوری شیخ زاکزاکی و همسرش زینت شوید.
برای این کار باید در اولین پرانتز نام جایی که قرار است برایشان ایمیل بفرستید مطرح شود. (عبارت جلوی تیک‌های سبز رنگ) و در پرانتز دوم نام خودتان که می‌تواند مستعار باشد. و خط اول (subject) را در قسمت عنوان ایمیل وارد کنید.

ایمیل سفارت نیجریه در ایران :

ngrembtehran@yahoo.com
info@nigeriaembassyiran.com

#FreeZakzaky
#FreeZakzakyAndZeenah

🆔 @nigeria_blogfa_com

Tobias Martin Schneider  
Tobias Martin Schneider

Bundesregierung ist in Idlib stark engagiert
Anwort auf das "Schwarzbuch des Kommunismus"v. Rene' Lefort

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Datenschutz